Nothin's 2 Tuff 4 a Cluff!

Once you meet a Cluff, you never forget the experience.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear Utah, Be good to my kids!

Dear Utah,

Recently it has come to my attention that my daughter and her husband and their pup will be moving to your amazing mountainous landscape because they feel it will be the best area for them to get the education they need in your BYU you continue to flaunt in front of me and the rest of the world. While we all know Brigham Young was actually inspired and we all do love him for all he has done, why does the education facility that holds his name have to steal my children away just at the time when they could provide me with grandchildren.? I understand though, you spent many years so empty and alone, such beauty you've wanted to share for so many years with a limited few to share it with. I know how excited you must have been when people began flooding into you, building houses and planting gardens! Your joy must have been full as you witnessed amazing temples and churches being built on your salty ground. I have to admit, I've been temped a time or two to give up my home just so I could be close to those amazing features you hold. But my place is in the pine trees, I feel at home here and I think in some way the pine trees and I help eachother when things get tough.
So the trend begins for this Cluff family. I raise the children to spread their wings and they fly to you. You take care of them. Play nice! Remember that my heart and soul is in these children!! I've put all I have into them and they hold all that is dear to my heart with in them.!! Keep them safe! Make sure they have all they need to succeed! I know they will treat you right too.
Sincerely,

Mother Bird




No comments: