Nothin's 2 Tuff 4 a Cluff!

Once you meet a Cluff, you never forget the experience.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010




These pictures are from Newport beach and then St. George where my dad and my brother live. We had a fantastic visit with my family and Dyson latched onto his cousin Derek right away! Ammon and Dameris got to go on a date or two and play guitar together. I feel so bad I didn't get a picture of my dad or my step mother or my brother, Jared! I tried to take many pictures considering Braden didn't get to come with us and I wanted to show him everything about our trip! I love the picture of Dane running with Oliver. I think Oliver was as shocked as the rest of us that Dane was the one on the other end of this leash, but it was so sweet I had to snap a picture! Gotta love Ammon in that hat and those sunglasses! That was his purchase in Venice Beach. He's got a style all to his own! At least he looks good in everything!

1 comment:

The Lanyons said...

I'm going to show Edward that photo of Dane with a dog. That's one more man that's fallen prey to the charms of the canine. I'm sure Eddie will be the last hold out!